Wednesday 28 May 2014

You Can Call Me Owl


I finished the cable owl tank top. Cabled owls and no pattern. This was boldly going to new frontiers in crochet for me. And I don't even watch Star Trek. I put the link to the tutorial I found helpful to make the crochet owls in my last post. 




Structurally speaking, a tank top is pretty simple. So when I couldn't find what I wanted, I decided to just go for it on my own. I looked at the pictures of this pattern for a bit of guidance on shaping. A train journey to Nottingham and some ribbing along the bottom and it was finished.


This experience has reinforced my belief in the tank top as a superior garment. What else keeps your vital organs warm, your hands free, and allows you to wear three owls on your chest, all whilst looking badass?? Nothing, that's what.


No comments:

Post a Comment

a year above the shop

a year above the shop